IOCL Update: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the official notification for the recruitment on Law Officers Posts. Various vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The willing candidates can apply online before the last date. Interested candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification to check all important details including important dates, details of posts, selection process, eligibility criteria, application fee etc.
IOCL Vacancy Details
| Post Name
||No Of Vacancy
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com from July 13 to August 02, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Notification
CLICK HERE for Official Website
- Location: India
- Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/13
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/02
- Maximum Age (in Year): 33 Years
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on CLAT – 2019 Score, Personal Interview & Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT).
- Application Fees: There is no Application fee
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent. Candidates holding 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional).
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Law Officers
- Employment Type: FULL TIME