Studying and career are a tough task together. In such a situation, for career, breaking from Higher Studies opts. What can be done at such a time, this is a big question.
There is no need to worry; Fellowship works great relief in such a time.
f you also want to separate from the sheep move in your career, Fellowship gives a great opportunity in this direction.
First of all, we know what fellowship is and how it is giving careers to the new path.
What is Fellowship?
The fellowship is a learning programme. It promotes and encourages social activity programme. If students have the ability to think differently from the ideas of society or have the feeling to change society then these fellowship programmes will help you in it.
These programmes tenures can be short-term for two years. It focuses on the professional development of the person. These programmes are run by an organisation on any particular topic. These programmes are offered to graduated candidates. Fellowship programmes are probably focused on Public Policy, Art and Education.
Eligibility criteria for the Fellowship Aspirants
Those students, who are willing to do fellowship, must have these abilities. The Eligibility criteria for the fellowship aspirants are:
- Before applying for the fellowship, the candidate must be aware of their capabilities.
- Only hard workers are selected for the fellowship.
- These fellowship programmes connect the candidates to social work. Therefore, a candidate’s knowledge and interest are examined.
- Candidate’s leadership qualities and culture activities are also examined.
- In candidate’s 2-4 page application forms, there writing will also be checked
- Mentally and physically strong people are selected for the fellowship programmes.
- Working people can also apply for the fellowship.
- Fellowships application forms are available from October to July.
- Its duration is 6 months or 1 year.
Candidates have to go through with these processes for the application of fellowship
- Candidates have to fill the application form completely.
- After that, attach your resume.
- After submission of the application form, candidates will be called for interview
- In the next step, candidates have to give a written examination.
- At someplace, candidates either called for interview or Panel discussion.
- Sometimes, along with the written exam, candidates have to go for the field project.
- At the same time, the candidate’s documents will also be verified.
These are some fellowship programmes name. Fellowship aspirant can apply in any fellowship programmes, such as:
- Gandhi Fellowship
- Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
- Prime Minister of Rural Fellowship
- Teach for India Fellowship
- Young India Fellowship
According to the experts, if youths are interested in Research field along with Academic field then this fellowship is appropriate for their career. Students can do this fellowship with their study. The government is also providing help in it.
Related Articles on Career Diary