- PC : Self
The Delhi University Admission 2020 registrations have begun and will conclude on July 4, 2020. The admission process is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The admission will be done on the merit bases and entrance exams will be done for a few of the courses. The dates for the entrance exam are not declared yet.
List of Documents required at the time of Registration
The applicants shall be required to upload copies of the following certificates/ documents at the time of registration and produce the documents in original at the time of physical verification at the end of the admissions process.
1. Class X Certificate (Mark-sheet or certificate)
2. Class XII Marksheet.
3. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority.
4. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority and wherein the caste is in the OBC central list issued by ncbc.nic.in.
5. EWS Certificate from competent authority certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category.
6. Any applicants claiming admission through ECA/Sports categories must upload self- attested copies of the requisite certificates.
If the applicants do not have recent/ valid EWS/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ SC or ST Caste/ Tribe certificate at the time of registration, the applicant may upload the acknowledgement slip of application for the certificate. However, at the time of admission, the applicant will have to produce his/ her recent/ valid original EWS/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST certificate.
Entrance Exam based Courses
- BA (Honours) Business Economics (BA (H)BE)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) (BBA (FIA))
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations) (BTech (IT & MI))
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences (BA (H)HSS)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports (BSc (PE, HE&S))
- B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication (BA (H)MMC)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindustani Music- Vocal/Instrumental (Sitar/ Sarod/ Guitar/ Violin/ Santoor)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Karnatak Music- Vocal/ Instrumental (Veena/ Violin)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindustani Music - Percussion (Tabla/ Pakhawaj)
Related Articles on Career Diary