JEECUP (UP JEE Polytechnic)
- PC : MRP Graphics
UPJEE 2023 Answer Key Challenge: The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) will end the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2023 (UPJEE 2023) provisional answer key challenge window on August 11, 2023. Candidates can download and challenge the UPJEE 2023 answer key on the official website, jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
UPJEE 2023 Answer Key: Important Details
Applicants can raise objections, if any, until August 11 by paying a fee of Rs 100 per challenge.
The notification states, 'For a correct challenge to their answer, the fee will be refunded to the candidate. For an incorrect challenge, the fee will be forfeited by JEECUP Lucknow.'
The UPJEE (P) 2023 online entrance examination was conducted from August 2 to 7, 2023. UPJEE is a state-level examination for candidates seeking admission to government and private polytechnic colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
JEECUP 2023 Answer Key: How to Raise Objections
The candidates can follow the steps given below to download and challenge the answer key for the JEECUP 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the JEECUP, jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- Click on the UPJEE 2023 Answer Key Link on the homepage.
- Login using your credentials.
- The JEECUP 2023 answer key will now be displayed.
- Download the answer key and save it to your device.
- Raise objections, if any.
- Pay the challenge fee.
- Download the confirmation page to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.