UKPSC APO Answer Key 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, UKPSC had released the answer key of Assistant Prosecution Officer, APO Preliminary Exam 2021 on 7th December 2021. The answer key has been issued for all Series A, B, C and D of both the papers- General Studies and Law. The candidates who have appeared for the examination can download the UKPSC APO answer key 2021 from the official website - ukpsc.gov.in.
The commission conducted the preliminary examination on November 21, 2021. The candidates must note that today, 13th December is the last date to challenge the answer key (if required). The candidates can enter their roll number and date of birth to raise objections against the provisional answer key. The candidates are required to challenge the answer with all the details- exam name, question number, question paper set, etc. A fee of INR 50 per question will be charged at the time of raising the objection. Note that the objections will not be considered valid without the payment of the fee.
UKPSC APO Answer Key 2021 - Steps to Raise Objection
The candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to raise the objection.
- Go to the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, visit the section named ‘Latest Updates’ and click on the link named UKPSC APO Answer Key- Raise Objection.’
- Then click on the link which says ‘The Commission has issued the Answer Keys of all Series A, B, C and D of both the papers viz General Studies and Law.’
- A login page will appear on the screen. Enter the required details and click on the submit button.
- Proceed to raise an objection by marking the questions. Pay the requisite fee and click on the submit button.
The candidates must note that they are required to upload all the supporting documents without which the objection will not be considered. For more information and updates, the candidates are advised to visit the official website of the commission.
Related Articles on Answer Keys