UGC NET Answer Key 2022 Out
- PC : My Result Plus
UGC NET Answer Key 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is about to conclude the process of raising objections against the UGC NET Answer Key 2022 today on October 20, 2022. Candidates who are desirous of raising challenges against the provisional answer key will be able to do the same by today on the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
UGC NET Answer Key 2022: Objection Fee
Candidates shall be required to pay Rs 200 as the objection fee amount to raise objections against the answer key. The amount will be non-refundable in nature. The objections raised by the candidates who do not submit the objection fee will not be entertained and will be discarded.
UGC NET Answer Key 2022: What After Objection Window Closes?
Once the objection window closes for the provisional answer key, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will review the objections raised by all candidates. Thereafter, it will prepare and release the final answer key, which will act as a basis for the preparation of results.
UGC NET Answer Key 2022; Procedure to Raise Objections
Candidates will be required to adhere to the detailed guide mentioned below in order to raise objections against the answer key.
- Visit the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says 'UGC NET Answer Key 2022'.
- You will end up kn a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials.
- Hit the 'Submit' button. The answer key will appear on the screen.
- Check all details and raise objections against the answer key, if required. Pay the objection fee.
- Print a hard copy of the fee receipt for future references.
Direct link to download the answer key has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download UGC NET Answer Key 2022 here
Link to official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Related Articles on Answer Keys