SSC MTS, Havaldar 2022 Answer Key Challenge Ends Today
- PC : MRP Graphics
SSC MTS, Havaldar 2022 Answer Key: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will close the answer key challenge window for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC and CBN) 2022 exam on July 4, 2023. Candidates can download and raise objections against their SSC MTS, Havaldar 2022 Answer Key on the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS, Havaldar 2022 Answer Key Challenge Last Date: Important Details
Candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100 per challenged question. The tentative answer key and response sheet will be accessible until 5 PM, July 4, 2023. After that, the link will no longer be available on the official website.
Once the challenge window closes, the SSC will thoroughly review all objections. The commission will then finalize the answer key for the MTS and Havaldar exams. This final answer key will determine the candidates' scores and evaluate their performance.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the SSC MTS 2022 recruitment for a total of 12523 posts of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN).
SSC MTS 2022 Tier 1 Answer Key: How to Raise Objections
The candidates can download and raise objections against their SSC MTS, Havaldar 2022 Tier 1 answer keys by following the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Login using your credentials.
- Now click on "Answer Key" A new page will open.
- In the drop-down menu, select SSC MTS 2022 Tier 1.
- Your SSC MTS 2022 Tier 1 answer key will now be displayed on the screen.
- Raise objections if any. Pay the objection fee.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Related Articles on Answer Keys