The preliminary answer keys for the IGNOU OPENMAT and BEd entrance exam 2019 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The answer key is now available on the official website i.e. nta.ac.in.
The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website and check the answer key.
The entrance examination for the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI and BEd 2019 was conducted on July 27, 2019, by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The duration of the exam was three hours and the test was held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
NTA IGNOU OPENMAT, BEd answer key 2019: How to check?
Step 1: Log on to the official website, nta.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on 'IGNOU OPENMAT'
Step 3: Click on 'Display of Question Paper for OPENMAT XLVI' or 'Display of Question Paper for BEd'
Step 4: Enter application number and password
Step 5: The question paper will be displayed
Step 6: Check it and take a print out of it for future reference.
Application Fees for Objection to Answer Key
The candidates must note that they are required to pay a sum of Rs 1,000 (one thousand) as a processing fee for each question challenged.
If the challenge is found correct the processing fee will be refunded.
Procedure for challenge of answer key:
1. Please go to the website https://ntaignou.nic.in
2. Click 'Answer Key Challenge'.
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. Click on 'CLICK HERE FOR CHALLENGES REGARDING ANSWER KEY'.
5. You will see Question IDs. They are in sequential order.
6. The ID next to the question under the column 'Correct Option(s)' stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox. If you feel that the Question is incorrect, select the option 'Yes' given under 'Is Question incorrect'.
8. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, 'Save your Claims' and move to the next screen.
9. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select 'Choose File' and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
11. Click on 'Save your Claim Finally'.
12. You will find a screen displaying your Challenges Claimed.
13. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on 'Click here to Pay Fee'.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee Rs 1,000 for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking only.
15. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account.
Related Articles on Answer Keys