NEET UG 2023: Answer Key Challenge Ends Today, How to Raise Objections
- PC : MRP Graphics
NEET UG 2023 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NEET UG Answer Key and OMR Response Sheets on June 4, 2023. Candidates can check and raise objections against the NEET UG 2023 Answer Key at the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET UG 2023 Answer Key Challenge: Important Details
The last date to challenge the NEET UG answer key and response sheets is Tuesday, June 6, 2023, up to 11:50 pm.
This year, the NEET 2023 exam was held on May 7th, accommodating a staggering 20,87,449 candidates across 4,097 different centers located in 499 cities.
Candidates who wish to raise objections against the NEET answer key or OMR sheet are required to submit a non-refundable fee of Rs 200 per question. Following a thorough review of the challenges, the NTA will release the NEET UG final answer key, which will be approved by subject experts and serve as the basis for the NEET UG 2023 results.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the NEET UG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Undergraduate) exam once a year for students seeking admission into undergraduate medical courses (MBBS/BDS) in various government and private medical colleges across India.
NEET UG 2023 Answer Key Challenge: How to Raise Objections
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check and raise objections against the NEET UG 2023 answer key:
- Log on to the official website of the NTA, neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on "Answer Key Challenge" on the homepage.
- Enter your valid registration number, date of birth and security code and submit.
- The NEET UG 2023 answer key will be displayed.
- Raise objections if any, pay the challenge fee.
- Download the confirmation page to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.