NEET UG Answer Key 2022 Out
- PC : My Result Plus
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key:
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the long awaited NEET UG 2022 answer key. Candidates who had appeared in the medical entrance examination can proceed to download the answer key for the exam from the official website of NEET at neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: Objection Window
As the released answer key is provisional in nature, candidates will be able to raise objections against the same. The objection window will remain functional till September 2, 2022. Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs 200 to raise objections against the NEET UG 2022 answer key and OMR sheets. The fee amount is non-refundable in nature.
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: What's Next?
After the objection window closure, the NTA officials will review all objections and will release the final answer key, which will act as a basis for the preparation of results. The NEET officials have declared the result declaration date earlier, as per which the NEET UG 2022 result shall be declared by September 7.
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: Steps to Download
Candidates must take note of the simple steps mentioned below in order to download the answer key for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of NEET at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the direct link located on the website homepage to download the answer key for the exam.
- You will be taken to a new login page, where you are required to login using your valid credentials such as application number and password.
- Enter the credentials and hit the 'Submit' button. Post this, the answer key will appear on the screen.
- Match the answer key details with the responses marked by you to calculate the probable scores.
- Finally, download the answer key on your device and print its hard copy for future references.
Direct link to download the answer key for NEET UG 2022 has been mentioned below.
Download NEET UG 2022 Answer Key here
NEET UG 2022: Exam Details
The NEET UG 2022 medical entrance exam was conducted throughout the country on July 17, 2022. Through this exam, candidates will gain admission to BDS, MBBS, BSc nursing and AYUSH courses in medical and dental colleges of India.
Link to official website: neet.nta.nic.in
Related Articles on Answer Keys