COEMDK UGET 2022 Answer key: Objection Window to Close Today
- PC : My Result Plus
COMEDK UGET 2022:
Today, June 24, 2022, is the final date to raise objections against the COMEDK UGET 2022 Answer Key. Notably, the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) had released the answer key for the exam on June 22, 2022. The candidates who are willing to raise objections against the provisional answer key can log on to the official website of COMEDK at comedk.org by today.
COMEDK UGET 2022: What's Next?
Once the objection window shuts down for the COMEDK UGET 2022 answer key today, the exam conducting authority will review all the objections raised by the candidates. After reviewing all the objections, the final answer key for the exam will be released. The results will also be prepared on the basis of the same. Candidates must note that they will be required to pay Rs 500 per question as the objection fee.
The final answer key for the exam is slated to be released on June 30, 2022.
COMEDK UGET 2022: Steps to Submit Challenges Against Answer Key
Candidates who are desirous of raising objections against the provisional answer key must take note of the detailed instructions provided below.
Link to official website: comedk.org
- Go to the official website of COMEDK at comedk.org.
- Click on the direct link located on the homepage to log in to the student portal.
- Next, select the link that reads 'COMEDK UGET 2022 Answer key- Raise Objections'. The application form for the same will appear on the screen.
- Now select the questions against which you want to raise objections.
- Submit the documentary evidence in support of your objection and pay the prescribed fee amount for each objection.
- Submit the details.
Related Articles on Answer Keys