WBPSC WBCS Prelims Admit Card 2022 to be Out Soon
- PC : My Result Plus
WBPSC WBCS Admit Card:
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has declared the date for the release of WBPSC WBCS admit card 2022 for the Civil Service Preliminary examination 2022. The Commission has released an official notification in this regard, which can be viewed by the candidates registered for the exam on the official website of the Commission. The official notice has been released at wbpsc.gov.in.
WBPSC WBCS Admit Card 2022: Contents of the Official Notification
The official notification released by the West Bengal Public Service Commission read, 'The West Bengal Civil Service Preliminary examination will be conducted by the WBPSC across the state on June 19, 2022. Hall tickets for the exam will be out on May 31, 2022 in the online mode at wbpsc.gov.in.
The official notification further read that the candidates must necessarily carry a hard copy of the admit card to the examination centre, along with two identical stamp size photographs and a photo identity proof for verification purposes. It also stated that the soft copies of admit cards shall not be accepted at the examination centre.
WBPSC WBCS Admit Card 2022: Details Printed on the Hall Ticket
After the candidates download their respective hall tickets for the exam, they must check the following details mentioned on it.
WBPSC WBCS Admit Card 2022: Steps to Download
- Name of the candidate appearing for the exam.
- Registration number of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Candidate's photograph.
- Date of birth of the candidate.
- Date of exam.
- Exam duration.
- Exam centre address.
- Code of the exam centre.
- Name of the examination.
Candidates registered for and about to appear in the exam must go through the simple steps mentioned below in order to download their respective hall tickets.
Link to official website: wbpsc.gov.in
- Visit the official website of WBPSC at wbpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'WBPSC WBCS Prelims Admit Card 2022'. (The link will be activated after admit card release).
- You will end up on a new login page where you must fill in your valid login credentials such as Registration number, date of birth and captcha code. Submit the details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the aforementioned details printed on the admit card and download it.
- Print its copy for future references.
Related Articles on Admit Card