The admit card for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy II Recruitment 2019 exam has been released today, October 25, 2019. The admit card is now available on the official website, upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the National Defence Academy (NDA), Naval Academy exam on November 17, 2019.
The examination will be conducted for the admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for 144th Course, and for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course. The candidates who applied for the recruitment drive can visit the official website and download the e-call letter. The call letter can be accessed through submitting either registration no. or roll no. from the official website.
|Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|National Defence Academy||Army||208||Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed From any Recognized Board.|
|Navy||42||Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Physics Mathematics as a Subject.|
Total Vacancy: 415 Post
Candidates can download the UPSC NDA & NA II Admit Card 2019 with the help of the direct link mentioned below.
Click Here to Visit the Official Website
Direct Link to Download UPSC NDA & NA II Admit Card 2019
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before the Service Selection Board is necessary.
4. You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.