UPSC Combined Geo-scientist Admit Card 2022 Download
- PC : My Result Plus
UPSC Combined Geo-scientist:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the UPSC Combined Geo-scientist prelims admit card 2023 today on January 27, 2023. Candidates who are successfully registered to appear in the exam will be able to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Combined Geo-scientist Prelims Admit card 2023: Credentials Required to Download
Candidates will be able to access and download their respective hall tickets by entering the following details on the official website.
- Registration ID/Roll number
- Date of birth
If the candidates find any discrepancy in the details listed on their admit card, they must contact the commission immediately through email on the mail id email@example.com
The candidates will also be required to carry a valid government issued photo ID proof and two identical photographs alongside the hard copy of the admit card for verification purposes.
UPSC Combined Geo-scientist Prelims Admit card 2023: Steps to Download
Candidates will be able to download their respective hall tickets by abiding by the step-by-step process mentioned below.
Link to official website: upsc.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of the Commission at upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant link to download the admit card for the exam.
- You will be taken to a new login page.
- Key in your valid login credentials and submit the details.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Check the hall ticket details and download it on your device.
- Print its hard copy for future references.
Related Articles on Admit Card