UPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 Download
- PC : My Result Plus
UPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022:
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Admit cards for the Government Degree College (Screening) Assistant Professor exam 2020 today, on March 9, 2022. Candidates who are registered for the examination can view and download their respective admit cards from the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
About UPPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2020:
The recruitment exam is slated to be held on March 15, 2022 for a duration of two hours. It will be held in three cities of Uttar Pradesh; Ghaziabad, Lucknow and Prayagraj. The examination will commence at 11 am to continue till 1 pm. Candidates must note that they are required to bring two passport size photographs of them, alongside the original and xerox copies of the Identity proof.
This recruitment examination is being conducted to fill a total of 128 vacant posts of Assistant Professor.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Admit card 2022: Steps to download
Candidates must go through the following steps in order to view and download their respective admit cards for the exam.
- Go to the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage that reads "Admit Card- Click here to download Admit Card for Advt No. 02/2020-2021, Assistant Professor, Government Degree College (Screening) Exam-2020". You will land on a new login page.
- Enter your login credentials and click on 'Submit'. The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the admit card details carefully and download it on your device.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.
Related Articles on Admit Card