UKPSC Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2023 Download
- PC : My Result Plus
UKPSC Assistant Registrar Admit card 2023:
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued the UKPSC Assistant Registrar Admit card 2023 in the online mode on January 22. Candidates slated to appear in the exam will be able to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of UKPSC at psc.uk.gov.in.
UKPSC Assistant Registrar Admit card 2023: Credentials Required to Download
Candidates will be able to access and download their respective hall tickets by entering the following login credentials on the official website.
- Email ID
- Application number
- Date of birth
Once the candidates successfully download their respective hall tickets on the official website, they must carefully go through all the details listed on it, such as name, application number, date of birth, photograph, signature, exam date, exam details etc.
UKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Date 2023:
The UKPSC will hold the exam for the posts of Assistant Registrar on February 7 and February 8, 2023. The exam will take place at 13 district centres across Uttarakhand.
UKPSC Assistant Registrar Admit card 2023: Steps to Download
Candidates must adhere to the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to download the admit card for the exam.
Link to official website: ukpsc.net.in
- Log on to the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.net.in.
- Click on the tab that reads 'Admit card'.
- Then choose the link to download the admit card for the Assistant Registrar exam. You will be taken to a new login page.
- Enter your valid login credentials and submit the details.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen. Check the hall ticket details and download it on your device.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.
Related Articles on Admit Card