SSC CPO SI DME Admit Card 2021
- PC : Amar Ujala
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for the recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF Exam 2019. The candidates who have been qualified for the medical examination can download their admit card from the regional website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
The commission will conduct the medical examination from 18th to 30th October 2021 at different examination centres. The candidates can download the admit card by using their name, roll number and registration number on the login page available on the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO SI DME Admit Card 2021: How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of SSC on ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link named 'STATUS / DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR SUB-INSPECTORS IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs & ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTORS IN CISF EXAM-2019 – CONDUCT OF DETAILED MEDICAL EXAMINATION (DME) TO BE HELD FROM 18/10/ Click on '2021 TO 30/10/2021'.
- The candidates can download the admit card by any of these options. i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth, Roll Number and Date of Birth, Name, Father's Name and Date of Birth wise.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the SSC CPO SI DME Admit Card 2021 and keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
The candidates must note that the admit cards for Northern Zone, Western Zone, MP Sub Zone, North Eastern Zone, KKR Zone, NWR Zone and Central Zone have been published on the official website. The admit cards for the remaining areas will be published soon. The candidates while appearing for the exam should have a government-issued identity card. For more such information, the candidates are advised to visit the official website.
Related Articles on Admit Card