SAIL IISCO Admit Card 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The admit card of OCT Trainee for different posts has been released by the Steel Authority of India Limited, SAIL. The candidates are required to enter their roll number or registration number and date of birth to access the admit card. The candidates can visit the official website of SAIL for more details- sail.co.in.
The candidates must note that they are required to carry the admit card to the exam hall along with a valid government-issued identity card. The SAIL IISCO 2021 written exam is scheduled to be conducted on 29th October 2021. The examination will be held in online mode across various centres. Below we’ve mentioned the steps to download the SAIL IISCO Admit Card 2021.
IISCO Admit Card 2021: How to Download
The candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned instructions to download the admit card.
- Visit the SAIL official website on sail.co.in.
- Under the homepage, click on the Career tab.
- A new page will appear on the screen, click on the SAIL IISCO Admit Card link.
- Enter login credentials such as roll number or registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button. The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download and save the admit card PDF file.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test following which they will be posted to the different SAIL IISCO Steel Plant. The candidates are suggested to go through the details mentioned in the admit card before appearing for the written test. For more such details and updates, the candidates are advised to visit the official website.
Related Articles on Admit Card