OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2022 Download
- PC : My Result Plus
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued the admit card for Combined Group C Services Exam 2021. The candidates who have registered for the OSSSC Group C Services Recruitment 2021 can download the admit card from the official website - osssc.gov.in. The Commission has scheduled to conduct the OSSSC Combined Recruitment Exam 2021 on January 30 (Sunday), 2022 from 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM. The examination will be held in offline pen and paper based mode.
In order to download the OSSSC Group C admit card 2021 online, candidates would be required to enter the details like User D and password. The OSSSC Combined Recruitment Exam 2021 is being held to fill a total of 2841 District/division cadre Group C posts of Statistical Field Surveyor, Forest Guard, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Amin and Excise Constable under different departments of the Odisha Government.
OSSSC Group C Various Posts Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2022: How to Download
- Statistical Field Surveyor: 529 posts
- Assistant Revenue Inspector: 576 posts
- Amin: 538 posts
- Forest Guard: 806 posts
- Excise Constable: 392 posts
- Visit the official website of OSSSC - osssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which mentions, 'OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2022'
- Enter essential credentials on the login page and click on the submit button.
- The admit card pdf will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details printed on the admit card pdf and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further needs.
The OSSSC will not send the hall ticket hard copy to the candidates. The candidates are suggested to download the hall ticket and keep a hard copy of the same. The candidates are also advised to keep checking the official website for more details and updates.
About OSSSC Group C Exam 2021
The OSSSC Combined Recruitment Examination, 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on January 30 (Sunday), 2022 from 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM. The offline written exam will consist of 180 multiple choice questions which candidates have to solve within 180 minutes. The candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each right answer while a 0.50 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Related Articles on Admit Card