NVS Class 9 Admit Card 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
NVS Admit Card Class 9 2022:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has activated the link to download NVS Class 9 admit card for the students about to appear in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). Thus, the students slated to appear in the examination can view and download their respective admit cards from the official website of NVS at navodaya.gov.in. Students are notified that they will be needing their login credentials such as Registration number and date of birth to access their respective admit cards.
About JNVST 2022:
It is noteworthy that Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is conducting the JNVST lateral entry test for Class 9 students, in order to fill the remaining vacant seats. The said examination will be held on April 9, 2022.
JNVST 2022: Paper pattern
The prescribed syllabus for the exam includes topics of Class 8. The question paper has been divided into four sections, namely, English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science. While the English and Hindi sections carry 15 marks each, the Mathematics and Science sections will comprise 35 marks. A total of 100 objective type questions will be present in the paper and the paper carries the maximum marks as 100.
The admit card is an important document which the students need to produce at the exam centre. The step-by-step process to download the admit card is provided below for the reference of the students.
NVS Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at navodaya.gov.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage of the website that reads "JNVST Class 9 Admit card". You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Enter your login credentials (Registration number and date of birth) to login. The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card thoroughly and download it.
- Obtain its hard copy for further need.
Related Articles on Admit Card