MPPEB PNST Admit card 2022 Out
- PC : My Result Plus
MPPEB PNST Admit card 2022:
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the MPPEB PNST Admit card 2022 today on October 13. Candidates who are registered to appear in the exam will be able to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in.
MPPEB PNST Admit Card 2022: Credentials Required to Download
Candidates must key in the following details on the official website of MPPEB to access and download the hall ticket for the exam.
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Security question
After successfully downloading the Admit card on the device, the candidates must carefully go through all the important details mentioned on it, such as name, photograph, signature, exam date, details etc.
MPPEB PNST Exam 2022: Date
The MPPEB shall conduct the PNST exam 2021 on October 17 and 18, 2022. The board aims to fill as many as 810 vacant seats in the BSc nursing course. The duration of the course is 4 years and six institutes of the state are participating in it.
MPPEB PNST Admit card 2022: Steps to Download
Candidates must adhere to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to download the admit card for the exam.
Link to official website: peb.mp.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant link to download the admit card for the exam.
- You will land on a new login page.
- Enter your login credentials and hit the 'Submit' button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the admit card details and download it on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
Related Articles on Admit Card