MP Vyapam Admit Card 2021
- PC : Amar Ujala
The Professional Examination Board, PEB Bhopal has now released the MP Vyapam Admit Card 2021. The admit card has been issued for the MP PEB Group 2 exam. The candidates who registered themselves for the examination can now check and download the admit card from the official website- peb.mp.gov.in. The board is conducting the examination to recruit candidates for the post of Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, DEO and others.
The candidates must note that the examination will be conducted in offline mode by keeping in mind all the safety measures for COVID-19. The exam for Group 2 will be conducted from 17th to 19th December. The candidates are required to carry the admit card along with a valid identity card on the examination day. The candidates are required to enter their application number and date of birth to access the admit card. More details are now available on the official website.
MP Vyapam Admit Card 2021: Steps to Download
The candidates are required to follow the instructions given below to check and download the admit card.
- Go to the official website of MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link named ‘Group-02 (Sub Group-04) Sahayak Sanparikshak, Kanishth Sahayak, Data Entry Operator and Other Post Recruitment Test - 2020 (Re-Exam) - 2021.’
- A login page will appear on the screen. Enter essential information and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Check the admit card details and download.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
The candidates are required to self-attest the photo in the admit card to appear for the examination. The board is conducting the examination to recruit candidates for vacancies on 259 posts. The candidates can check the official website for more detailed information and updates related to the examination.
Related Articles on Admit Card