MHT CET Admit Card 2022 To Be Released Today
- PC : My Result Plus
MHT CET Admit Card 2022:
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, the examination conducting body for Maharashtra CET 2022 (MHT CET 2022), is slated to release the admit card for the exam today on July 26. The link to download the hall ticket will be activated on the official website of MHT CET 2022 at mhtcet2022.mahacet.org. It must be noted that only those candidates who are successfully registered for the exam will be able to download the hall tickets for the state-level entrance examination.
MHT CET 2022: Documents to Be Carried to the Exam Centre
Candidates must note that they are required to carry the following documents along with them to the examination centre mandatorily, failing which they would not be permitted to take the examination.
MHT CET Admit Card 2022: Credentials Required to Download Hall Ticket
- Hard copy of MHT CET Admit card 2022.
- A valid government issued photo ID proof.
Those candidates who are about to appear for the exam must enter the valid login credentials mentioned below in order to access their respective hall tickets.
MHT CET Admit Card 2022: Procedure to Download Hall Ticket
- Application number
Candidates must abide by the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to download their respective hall tickets for the exam.
MHT CET 2022: Exam Dates and Details
- Log on to the official website of Maharashtra CET at mhtcet2022.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link to download the hall ticket for the exam, which will be activated soon.
- You will end up on a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials like Application number and password.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen. Go through all the important details printed on the hall ticket, such as exam centre details, examination dates, personal information etc.
- Download the hall ticket on your device.
- Print its hard copy for future references.
The State level entrance examination for admission into engineering as well as medical colleges of the Maharashtra state will be held from August 5 to 11 for PCM group and from August 12 until August 20 for the PCB group.
The exam will be conducted by the State CET cell as a Computer-based test, which will last for a duration of 3 hours. The exam will comprise two sections: Physics and Chemistry in Section 1, while Mathematics/Biology in Section 2.
Each question from Section 1 will carry 1 mark, while every question from Section 2 will carry 2 marks. Marks will not be deducted for wrong answers.
Link to official website: mhtcet2022.mahacet.org
Related Articles on Admit Card