ICAI CA December Exam 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the December 2021 exam schedule for the next Chartered Accountants Foundation, Intermediate (IPC) (Old Scheme), Intermediate (New Scheme), Final (Old Scheme as well as New Scheme) examinations. ICAI CA December 2021 exam is scheduled to be held from 6th to 20th December 2021.
The institute has also released the exam-day instructions for CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final candidates. ICAI CA December 2021 Admit Card is expected to release soon on the official website of ICAI - icaiexam.icai.org. Candidates who have applied for the ICAI CA December 2021 examinations are advised to keep visiting the official website of the institute to get the latest updates regarding the availability of the CA December 2021 admit card.
ICAI CA December Exam 2021: Important Guidelines
Candidates should note that in view of the COVID-19 pandemic, ICAI has issued some important guidelines regarding the examination.
- Standard operating procedures will be implemented to maintain the required standard of safety precautions and hygiene.
- The seating arrangement shall be adequately cleaned. Candidates can also clean the seating area with their hand sanitiser. They will also carry face shields, hand gloves etc. for added protection as per their choice.
- Thermo scanning will be done to check the temperature of the examination functionaries/candidates on admission.
- Candidates will be allowed to carry a face mask, face shield, hand gloves, personal water bottle, hand sanitiser, examination documents.
- The examination staff will not have any risk situation in the Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobiles.
- Candidates should ensure that they report to the examination hall before 1.00 PM wearing a face mask and carry the examination related items and documents with them.
The candidates are advised to visit the official website for more such information and updates.
Related Articles on Admit Card