CSIR NET 2020
- PC : My Result Plus
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for the CSIR UGC NET 2020. The admit card is available in the online mode on the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in. The candidates who have applied for the examination can download the admit card using their Application Number and Password from the website.
The NTA will conduct the Joint CSIR-UGC NET, June 2020 examination on 19th, 21st and 26th November 2020 at various centres across the country. Earlier the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, CSIR announced to conduct the CSIR-UGC NET by 2nd week of November 2020.
Candidates can download the CSIR NET 2020 Admit Card with the help of the direct link mentioned below.
Direct link to Download CSIR NET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates should note that;
- The candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
For more related details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the CSIR-UGC NET, June 2020.
Click here to visit the Official Website
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for the CSIR UGC NET 2020.
- The admit card is available in the online mode on the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Related Articles on Admit Card