- PC : Self
The admit card for the for COMEDK UGET 2020 is expected to be released on June 20, 2020, by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).
The admit card will be available on the official website i.e. comedk.org.
The examination for the COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE are scheduled to be held on June 27 in two shifts.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card: How to Download?
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. comedk.org
Step 2: Click on the link that reads "COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card"
Step 3: Fill in the required details
Step 4: Check the admit card carefully
Step 5: Download the admit card for further reference.
The first shift is scheduled to be held between 9 AM and 12 noon and the second shift between 2 PM and 5 PM. The test is conducted for a duration of three hours for multiple choice questions.
Earlier, COMEDK 2020 was scheduled to be held on May 10. The decision to postpone the COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE was taken due to the lockdown enforced to lessen the spread of COVID-19.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card on June 20, Check Steps to Download
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Date of commencement of application process - January 16, 2020
- Last date to fill the application form - May 05, 2020 (Old)
- Revised last date to fill the application form - May 30, 2020 (New)
- Correction window opens - June 1, 2020
- Correction window closes - June 3, 2020
- COMEDK UGET 2020 exam Date - June 26, 2020
- The medium of examination will be English only.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus:
||Date & Time
The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 11 & 12th STD / 1st and 2nd PUC.
COMEDK UGET 2020: Direct Link for the Application
Official Website: www.comedk.org
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates:
Related Articles on Admit Card