CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Schedule Released, How to Check
- PC : MRP Graphics
CGPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card Out: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) released the admit card for the Civil Judge Main Examination 2022 on June 15. Candidates can download their CGPSC Civil Judge Main 2022 admit cards on the official website, psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card Released: Important Details
The CGPSC Civil Judge Main Examination is scheduled to be conducted on June 27 from 10 AM to 1 PM. A total of 521 candidates have been announced to appear in the CGPSC Mains exam 2022.
CGPSC Civil Judge Main Admit Card: How to Download
The CGPSC Civil Judge Exam 2022 consists of three rounds: Preliminary, Main, and Interview.
The CGPSC Civil Judge Mains exam schedule was released on May 19. The Civil Judge preliminary examination was held on February 26, 2023.
The CGPSC recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 48 vacancies for Civil Judges.
The candidates can follow the steps given below to download the CGPSC Civil Judge (Entry Level) Main Exam 2022 admit card:
- Log on to the official website of the CGPSC, psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on "CLICK HERE TO VIEW/PRINT ONLINE ADMIT CARD OF CIVIL JUDGE (MAINS) EXAM-2022 (15-06-2023)" on the homepage.
- Log in using your credentials.
- The CGPSC Civil Judge (Entry Level) Main Exam admit card will now be displayed.
- Check the details and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.