BPSC Lecturer Interview Call Letter 2022 Out
- PC : My Result Plus
BPSC Lecturer 2022:
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the interview letter for the posts of Lecturer and Civil Engineering competitive exam today on November 14, 2022. Candidates who are declared qualified in the written exam can proceed to download their respective interview call letters from the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Lecturer 2022: Result Statistics
As many as 425 candidates have been declared qualified in the BPSC Lecturer 2022 exam. These candidates are now eligible to appear in the interview round.
The interview round will take place from November 17 until November 23, 2022.
BPSC Lecturer 2022: Earlier Updates
The BPSC Lecturer 2022 exam took place for the Lecturer as well as Civil engineering posts on September 27, 2022. Post this, the Commission released the answer key for the exam on September 30.
BPSC Lecturer 2022: Steps to Download Interview Letter
Candidates must take note of the important instructions mentioned below in order to download the Interview letter for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the relevant link to download the interview letter for the exam.
- You will end up on a new login page.
- Key in your valid login credentials and hit the 'Submit' button.
- The interview letter will appear on the screen. Check the details and download it on your device.
- Print its hard copy for future references.
Direct link to download the interview letter has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download BPSC Lecturer interview Letter 2022 here
Link to official website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
Related Articles on Admit Card