UPCET 2021 Round 2 Counselling Registration
- PC : My Result Plus
The Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test, UPCET 2021 Round 2 Counselling Registration has begun. The counselling registration process for admission to BTech and other courses has been started today by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, AKTU. The last date to apply is likely 12th October 2021. The candidates can apply by visiting the official website of UPCET Admission- upcet.admission.nic.in.
The candidates must note that the result for Round 1 Seat Allotment has been released. The UPCET 2021 Counselling is being conducted for admission to all the undergraduate courses. The candidates who haven’t been selected in the Round 1 can apply for the Round 2 Counselling.
How to Apply for UPCET 2021 Counselling:
The candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the UPCET 2021 Counselling.
- Visit the UPCET Admission official website on upcet.admission.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that says,’ Online registration and choice filling for B.Tech Counselling for JEE Main candidates and UPCET UG Courses 2021.’
- Enter the required login credentials and click on the login button.
- Fill in the application form for UPCET Round 2 Counselling 2021. After completing the form fill up, click on the submit button.
- Download and keep a copy of the submitted application form for further reference.
The BTech counselling is for admission through JEE Main 2021. The result for the round 2 seat allotment will be released by 13th October 2021. The candidate who will not qualify in the second round can apply in the next round. In case of discrepancies, the candidates can reach the help desk on- TOLL-FREE: 1800-1800161, Alternate Contact:0522-2336800, 0522-2336811 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM), and E-Mail: [email protected] For more details, the candidates are advised to visit the official website.
Related Articles on Admission