SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admissions 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
SAMS Odisha +3:
The Department of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha is about to release the SAMS Odisha +3 (college-first year) application forms today on August 11. The forms are likely to be out by 11 am today. Candidates who are looking forward to enrolling into colleges of the state must apply for the same, as soon as the forms are released. The link to fill and submit the application form for +3 will be activated on the official website at samsodisha.gov.in.
SAMS Odisha +3: Seat Allotment
Notably, this year, the DHE Odisha will conduct the SAMS Odisha +3 admissions in several rounds. In every round, the candidate will be provided a seat as per the results. In case a candidate is not allotted a seat, he/she may apply for the next round.
SAMS Odisha+3: Application Deadline
The final date to apply for +3 admissions has been fixed as August 25, 2022. No applications will be entertained after the said date.
SAMS Odisha +3: Documents Required to Apply
The candidates must possess the following documents to successfully register for SAMS Odisha +3.
SAMS Odisha +3: Steps to Apply
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- College-leaving certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
Candidates must adhere to the simple steps mentioned below in order to apply for +3 admissions.
Link to official website: samsodisha.gov.in
- Go to the official website of SAMS Odisha at samsodisha.gov.in.
- Click on the tab that reads '+3 admissions', which will redirect you to a new page.
- You will see the link to apply online on the new page.
- Proceed to fill in the application form details and upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the details.
- Obtain a hard copy of the form for future references.
Related Articles on Admission