NEET UG Counselling 2022 Expected To Begin Soon, Check List of Documents Required Here
NEET UG Counselling 2022 to Begin Soon - PC : My Result Plus
NEET UG Counselling 2022: After the declaration of NEET UG Result 2022, medical aspirants have desperately been waiting for a notification regarding NEET UG Counselling 2022. According to various media reports, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), the official body responsible for conducting the counselling rounds, is expected to begin the same by September 25, 2022. For latest updates regarding the same, candidates must keep a vigilant eye on the official website of MCC at

NEET UG Counselling 2022: Who Is Eligible to Appear?
Candidates who have secured their place in the merit list after NEET UG 2022 Result declaration are eligible to appear in the counselling round. The counselling rounds are expected to begin soon and will be conducted for All India Quota (AIQ) admissions.
Under the AIQ admissions, only 15 percent seats will be allotted to those candidates who fall under All India Quota. Meanwhile, the remaining 85 percent seats shall be filled by the other states of the country, by means of their own counselling policy. The counselling round is expected to unfold in four sessions, including Round 1, Round 2, Mop-up round and stray vacancy round.
NEET UG Counselling 2022: Pre-requisites
Before the counselling round begins for NEET UG 2022 admissions, candidates must keep the basic documents ready, as they will be required to produce the documents during the counselling round. In order to avoid delay in admissions, the following documents must be kept handy by the candidates.
  • Class 10th passing marks certificate
  • Class 12th passing marks certificate
  • NEET UG 2022 scorecard
  • Result notice of NEET UG 2022 exam
  • Category certificate (if applicable)
  • Residential address proof
  • Birth certificate
  • NEET UG admit Card 2022
  • Passport size photographs in the scanned format
  • Scanned copy of signature
  • Valid photo ID proof like voter ID, aadhar card, PAN card etc
  • Disability certificate (if applicable)
  • Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
Link to official website: