NEET SS 2021 Counselling final result declared
- PC : My Result Plus
NEET SS 2021:
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has declared the NEET SS 2021 Counselling result today on April 26. Candidates can view the final seat allotment result on the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in. It is noteworthy that the MCC had released the interim result for NEET SS 2021 second stage counselling on April 25. In addition to this, candidates were provided the opportunity to raise objections against the same till 7 am on April 26.
The final result has been released after reviewing all the objections raised by the candidates.
NEET SS 2021: Interim counselling result cannot be challenged in court
The MCC had issued a notification on Monday, April 25 in which it had stated that the interim result for round 2 of NEET SS 2021 Counselling has been released on the website. It also added that the discrepancies can be brought to the notice of MCC by writing to it on the email address: [email protected]
by April 26. It was also mentioned in the notification that the candidates cannot claim any right on the seat allotted in the interim result, and also the interim result cannot be challenged by anyone in the court.
NEET SS 2021: Steps to check Round 2 counselling result
Candidates who had appeared in the Counselling round can check the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to check their respective results.
- Visit the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- Then click on the NEET SS 2021 Counselling link flashing on the homepage.
- Then select the option that reads 'Final NEET SS 2021 Round 2 counselling results'.
- A PDF file will open in which the names of all shortlisted candidates will be displayed.
- Download the file on your device.
- Print a copy for future references.
Related Articles on Admission