MHT CET Counselling 2022 Begins
- PC : My Result Plus
MHT CET Counselling 2022:
The State CET cell, Maharashtra, is all set to shut down the MHT CET Counselling 2022 registration window today on October 4, 2022. Candidates who are willing to enroll in the institutions of Maharashtra for engineering courses must proceed to apply for the same as soon as possible. The link to register for the Counseling round is active at cetcell.mahacet.org.
MHT CET Counselling 2022: Who Can Appear?
The candidates who were declared qualified in Maharashtra CET 2022 exam are eligible to appear for the Counselling round. The Counselling process began in the online mode on September 21, 2022.
MHT CET Counselling 2022: Documents Required for Registration
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to apply for MHT CET 2022 Counselling registration.
MHT CET Counselling 2022: Steps to Register
- Class 10 passing certificate
- Class 12 passing certificate
- MHT CET 2022 scorecard
- MHT CET 2022 admit card
- Category certificate
- Valid government issued photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport etc
Candidates desirous of applying for the MHT CET 2022 counselling round must follow the simple steps mentioned below.
MHT CET Counselling 2022: What's Next?
- Log on to the official website of MHT CET 2022 at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the relevant link to register for the Counselling round.
- Key in all the basic details such as name, gender etc in the required fields and generate your password.
- Enter other details such as educational qualifications.
- Upload photographs and signatures in the scanned format and pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and obtain a printout of the MHT CET Counselling form 2022.
Once the Counselling round ends, the official authorities will release a provisional merit list of the shortlisted candidates.
Link to official website: cetcell.mahacet.org
Related Articles on Admission