MH CET Law Counselling 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has commenced the MH CET Law Counselling 2021 registration process. The counselling registration process has begun for 3 years LLB course. The candidates who have obtained non-zero CET marks in the examination can fill the application form and enter the choices in option entry. The candidates can find the application form at llb3.hepravesh.in.
This time, there are 144 law colleges participating in the centralized admission process which will offer a combined 16,180 seats to candidates for admission to the LLB course. After filling in the application form, the candidates are required to fill the option form. The candidates can select the preferred law college as per their preference. After selecting the college, the candidates must lock the option filled. The candidates must note that a fee of INR 200 will be charged upon submitting the application form. The application fee is for all the candidates. The candidates can find more details from the official website.
MH CET Law Counselling 2021: How to Fill Application Form
The candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of CET Cell at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the homepage, click on the link named ‘3-Year LLB'
- Click on the tab named ‘New Registration.’ Check CET details by provisioning roll number and registration.
- Proceed to fill the CAP registration form and click on the submit button.
- The re-login using the required credentials.
- Then fill the application form with the required details and upload the necessary documents. Download and keep a hard copy of the form for future use.
The state CET cell has already released the 5 year LLB course application form for all the interested candidates. The candidate is advised to visit the official website for more details.
Related Articles on Admission