IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
IIT Kanpur MBA Admissions 2022:
The application process for admission into MBA discipline at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022 is ongoing on the official website of the institute at pingala.iitk.ac.in. Candidates desirous of pursuing Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the institute must apply soon, as the registration window for the same is slated to close tomorrow, on January 31, 2022. Notably, IIT Kanpur registered 100% placement for the students of the 2020-22 batch and also recorded a year on year growth of 22.5% in the average package.
The IIT Kanpur MBA Admission result will be announced in the first week of May 2022.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admissions 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for MBA programme at IIT Kanpur should have appeared in CAT exam 2021 and should have secured 85 percentile or above in the exam. Along with this, they should have scored 65% or above in Class 10 and 12 examinations. Furthermore, they should possess a BE, BTech or BArch degree with mathematics as one of the main subjects in Class 12th.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria in detail on the official website of IIT Kanpur here
, before enrolling for the course.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admissions 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates are required to follow the step-by-step guide mentioned herewith to apply for the programme successfully
- Firstly, log on to the official website of IIT Kanpur at pingala.iitk.ac.in.
- In the middle of the webpage, click on the link that reads 'New User? Register here. You will be redirected to a new page where you must register yourself by entering all required details.
- 8-digit OTP will be sent to your registered email ID. Enter the valid OTP to register yourself successfully. Then log in to your dashboard using the generated credentials.
- Fill in the application form details, choose the program you want to apply for and also enter CAT score details and work experience (if any) on the next page. Then upload all the required documents.
- Finally, pay the application fees to complete the registration process.
IIT Kanpur recently released an official statement in which it underlined its acquisition of 100% placement this season. Along with this, they also mentioned about the recruitment drives conducted by some top recruiters such as Morgan Stanley, Accenture Strategy, Tiger Analytics, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Flipkart, Deloitte, IBM, MasterCard, Infosys, Dell, Ernst & amp; Digit and Berger.
It is noteworthy that IIT Kanpur's MBA curriculum is revised on a regular basis and is also updated frequently, to keep it in line with the changing needs of the industry.
Related Articles on Admission