DU Admission 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The admission process of Delhi University is going to start tomorrow i.e. on October 4, 2021, from 10 AM onwards. Delhi University had released the first cut off list for various undergraduate, UG courses on October 1, 2021. Students who are eligible and interested to take admission in DU can get more details from the official website du.ac.in.
Students can register online on the web portal of the college and upload required documents to complete the process of DU Admission 2021. As per DU 1st Cut Off List 2021 the last date to complete the registration is 7th October 2021.
DU Admission 2021: Important Information
- The documents required for admission are – Class 10th and 12th Marksheet, Class 10th and 12th Board Exam Certificate, Class 12th Provisional Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Category Certificate, OBC Certificate, Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate and Two passport size self-attested photographs.
- The registration link for admission will be available on the websites of the individual affiliated colleges from 10 AM on 4 October to 11:55 PM on 6 October.
- Applications will be accepted only till 5 pm on October 7.
- Delhi University's second and third cut-off list will be released on October 9 and October 16, respectively.
- More than 7 colleges with 10 courses are at 100% cut off. CBSE students with 90% marks have expressed their concern about admission.
- As per the report, Applied Mathematics offered by CBSE can be considered as equivalent to Mathematics for B.Com admission. However, it will not be treated as equivalent to Mathematics for admission to BA Economics. The official notice on this section is yet to be announced by the University of Delhi.
- Students who are applying for Economics Honors, but had applied Mathematics as an elective subject, were advised to wait for the approval of the University before the start of registration.
Related Articles on Admission