- PC : Self
The seventh cut-off list for DU Admission has been released by the Delhi University.
The cut-off list is now available on the official website i.e. du.ac.in.
The candidates can visit the official website and check the cut-off list online.
The admission process of documents verification will begin from tomorrow, i.e. August 9, 2019.
DU 7th cut-off list 2019: Steps to check
Step 1: Log on to the official website of Delhi University, du.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the link which says 'seventh cut-off list'
Step 3: The DU cut-off will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Download the same and take a print out of it.
This year, over 3.67 lakh applications were received for 64000 seats undergraduate in DU. Of the total, 2.58 lakh applications were paid applications. In the EWS category, 9091 students applied while in OBC 55457, in SC category 34262 and ST category 7100 applications were received.
Apart from cut-off or class 12 marks based admissions, DU also offers entrance exam based admissions to students. This year the DU entrance test (DUET) was conducted by the National Testing Agency.
DU Cut off List 2019: List of documents required at the time of admission
- Class 10 certificates (mark sheet or certificate) which will have your date of birth and parents names: The names of applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM must match with the names that appear on the corresponding reservation certificates, similarly their parents' names must match in both sets of certificates.
- Class 12 certificate (mark sheet or certificate)
- Recent character certificate
- Provisional certificate
- 5 passport size photograph
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM certificate (in the name of the applicant) issued by the competent authority. The names of applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM must match with the names that appear on their corresponding School Board qualifying certificates; similarly, their parents' names must match in both sets of certificates
- EWS Certificate from competent authority certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category. (The names of applicants claiming reservation under this category must match with the names that appear on their corresponding School Board qualifying certificates; similarly, their parents' names must match in both sets of certificates)
- The Delhi University registration form
- The particular college form which you wish to get in, in accordance with your marks.
Related Articles on Admission