NEET UG 2023 Counselling
- PC : MRP Graphics
AYUSH NEET UG 2023 Counselling: The anticipated counselling dates for Ayush NEET 2023 UG admissions for the academic session 2023–2024 are expected to be released soon by the Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) on their official website, aaccc.gov.in.
AYUSH NEET UG 2023 Counselling: Important Details
Registration, choice filling, choice locking, seat allocation, and enrollment at the designated college are all part of the AYUSH NEET 2023 undergraduate counselling procedure. Candidates must first register on the official website, aaccc.gov.in, in order to participate in the counselling process.
During registration, candidates are required to enter relevant details such as their name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, and NEET roll number. After completing the registration, candidates can log in using their NEET 2023 roll number and password to access and complete the application.
The AYUSH NEET 2023 UG counselling process is conducted for admission to the Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), and Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) programmes.
The Ayush Admission Central Counselling Committee conducts the Ayush NEET 2023 counselling for 15 percent AIQ seats, 15 percent AIQ seats in government and government-aided institutions, BAMS/BUMS/BHMS under Delhi University, and other Central and Deemed Universities with 100% seats. The Ayush NEET centralised counselling process is conducted for 15 percent of AIQ seats in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homoeopathy colleges nationwide.
AYUSH NEET Counselling 2023: How to Register
Candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the AYUSH NEET Counselling 2023:
- Log on to the official website, aaccc.gov.in.
- Click on "UG Counselling" on the homepage.
- Then click "New Candidate Registration" and register yourself.
- Enter your Roll Number, NEET Registration Number, Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Login using the Roll Number and Password sent to your registered email ID and phone number.
- Fill your personal and academic details, NEET exam details, contact details.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Take a print out for future reference.