AP EDCET Counselling Phase 2
- PC : My Result Plus
AP EDCET Counselling 2021:
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the AP EDCET Counselling 2021 notification for the second phase of admissions. As per the officially released dates, Phase 2 registrations are all set to begin today, on February 11, 2022. Candidates can apply for Phase 2 now on the official website of AP EDCET at edcet-sche.aptonline.in.
However, candidates must note that the final date to apply for Phase 2 of AP EDCET Counselling 2021 is tomorrow, February 12, 2022. Post this, the choice filling and locking window would be opened for the candidates.
It is also notified to the candidates that APSCHE is likely to end the admissions process after the conclusion of Round 2. Thus, candidates must check the important dates provided below.
AP EDCET Counselling 2021: Important dates
|Name of the Event
|Registrations for AP EDCET
||February 11 to 12, 2022
|Verification of Uploaded certificates
||February 12 to 13, 2022
|Web options selection
||February 13 to 14, 2022
|Change of Web Options
||February 15, 2022
|Allotment of Seats for Phase 2
||February 17, 2022
|Reporting to Colleges
||February 18, 2022
Along with this, candidates can also check the official notification released for AP EDCET Counselling 2021 here.
AP EDCET Counselling 2021: Application fees
The application fees has been fixed as Rs 1200 for General/OBC caste candidates, while at Rs 600 for those falling under SC/ST/PH category. In order to register for Round 2 counselling, the candidates must possess their AP EDCET Hall Ticket number.
AP EDCET Counselling 2021: Steps to apply for Round 2
Candidates can follow the step-by-step process mentioned below to successfully apply for AP EDCET Round 2 counselling process.
- Log on to the official website of AP EDCET at edcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'Candidate registration'. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Fill in your login details. The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the application form, upload all necessary documents in the prescribed format and proceed to pay application fees.
- Post this, download the confirmation page and obtain its hard copy too, for further need.
Related Articles on Admission