- PC : My Result Plus
The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination, AISSEE 2022 registration is to conclude today, October 26, 2021. The students who wish to take the admission test for Class 6 and 9 can apply online on the official website till 5 pm today. Students can fill up the online application form for Sainik School admission test 2022 through the official website, aissee.nta.nic.in.
Registered candidates can successfully pay the application fee till 11:50 pm today. The online application process for AISSEE 2022 was commenced on September 29, 2021. The authorities are conducting the entrance exam for class 6 and class 9 for admission to Sainik Schools for the academic year 2022-23. The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted on 9th January 2022, in 176 cities across the country. The candidates will have to give the exam in pen-paper mode on an OMR sheet. The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions, MCQs.
AISSEE Admissions 2022: Important dates
Last date to apply for AISSEE 2022
October 26, 2021
AISSEE 2022 Exam Date
January 09, 2022
AISSEE 2022: Application Fee
The application fee for ST/SC candidates is INR 400.
The application fee for other candidates is INR 500.
AISSEE 2022: Simple Steps to Apply Online
All India Sainik School Entrance Examination, AISSEE 2022- Registration Portal
- Candidates would be required to visit the official website on
- Click on the link says, 'Apply for AISSEE 2022', flashing on the homepage.
- Complete the basic registration and generate user id and password.
- Relogin with the generated user id and password and proceed to fill the online application
- Feed in the application form by giving all the mandatory details as instructed.
- Upload the scanned images of documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross check the application form and pay the prescribed fee.
- Finally submit the AISSEE 2022 application form and download the confirmation page for future use.
Related Articles on Admission