The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has declared the Higher Secondary HS Class 12th Result 2017 on its official website today, May 30,2017.
While the overall pass percentage stood at 84.20% as per examresults.net, nearly 8 lakh students appeared for the WB HS 12th exam, which was held from March 15 to 19.
The topper list as follows:
1. Archisman Panigrahi - 99.2% from Hoogly
2. Mayank Mahesh - 98.4% - from Hoogly
2. Upmanyu Chakraborty - 98.4% - from West 24 Pargana
3. Subham Siunha - 97.8% - from Bankura
3. Surjit Lohar - - 97.8% - from Bankura
Along with the official websites, West Bengal Board has also tied up with a host of private websites to declare Class 12th Results.
Simple steps to check the result as follows:
Step 1: Click on the option below.West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
Step 2: Enter Roll Number.
Step 3: Click on Submit option.
Step 4: The result will pop up on the computer screen.