UP Board Results 2022 to be Announced Tomorrow
- PC : My Result Plus
UP Board Result 2022:
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released a big official update in regard to the UP Board Result 2022 declaration date and time today on June 17. According to the official update, the UPMSP will declare the results for matriculation and intermediate students tomorrow on June 18, 2022. While the results for Class 10 students will be declared at 2 pm, those of Class 12 students will be out by 4 pm tomorrow.
Ahead of the result declaration for Class 10 and 12, four simple ways to check scores have been provided herewith.
UP Board Result 2022: Four Simple Ways to Check Scores
Once the results are released, students of Class 10 and 12 can follow any of the ways mentioned below in order to check their respective scores. Detailed guide for all the ways to check results is also described below.
UP Board Result 2022: Steps to Check Result on Official Website
- On official website
- Through SMS
- Via Digilocker
- Through direct link at results.amarujala.com
Students are required to abide by the simple steps mentioned herewith in order to check scores on the official website.
UP Board Result 2022: Steps to Obtain Scores Through SMS
- Visit the official website of UP Board at upmsp.edu.in or upresults.nic.in.
- Click on the result link for Class 10/ Class 12.
- A new login page will be displayed on the screen. Enter your valid login credentials such as roll number and other details.
- Click on 'Submit'. The scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check all important details printed on the scorecard such as marks obtained and personal information.
- Download the scorecard on your device and print its copy for future references.
In case the official website crashes after result declaration, here's how the students can know their scores through SMS.
UP Board Result 2022: Guide to Check Result on Digilocker
- Open the 'Messages' application on your device.
- Compose a new message in the given format: UP10ROLLNUMBER (for checking Class 10 Result) or UP12ROLLNUMBER (for checking Class 12 result).
- Send the above message to 56263.
- You will receive the scores on the registered mobile number after a few minutes.
The matriculation and intermediate students can also access their digital marksheets on Digilocker by going through the simple steps mentioned below.
UP Board Result 2022: Steps to Check Scores on Amar Ujala Website
- Visit the official website of Digilocker at digilocker.gov.in.
- Register yourself on the website through your Aadhar card number.
- Sign in to the Digilocker account.
- Click on the option that reads 'HSC marksheet' to check the Class 12 mark sheet, or select the option that says 'SSC mark sheet' to access the mark sheet for Class 10.
- Then select 'Uttar Pradesh state board of High school and intermediate examination'. Key in your roll number and year in which you are supposed to pass Class 10/12.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Check your scores carefully and save the page for future references.
In order to check scores after the UP board result 2022 declaration, students can click on the direct links mentioned below to obtain result updates through SMS. For this, the student will have to Pre-register himself or herself by clicking on the relevant link. Separate links have been provided for Class 10 and Class 12 students.
Link to official website: upmsp.edu.in
Related Articles on Results