TSTET Results 2022 Out
- PC : My Result Plus
TSTET Results 2022:
The Department of School Education, Telangana, has released the TSTET Results 2022 today on July 1. The official examination conducting body has released the results for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in the online mode. Candidates who had attempted the examination can check their respective results for the exam on the official website of TSTET at tstet.cgg.gov.in.
TSTET Results 2022: Details Printed on the Scorecard
The TSTET Results 2022 have been released in the form of scorecards. Candidates can access and download the scorecard on their device. After downloading it, they must check the accuracy of the following details mentioned on the scorecard.
TSTET Results 2022: Steps to Download Scorecards
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category that the candidate falls under
- Candidate's date of birth
- Score obtained in the exam
- Qualifying status (Pass/fail)
The candidates who had appeared in the Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test 2022 (TSTET 2022) must abide by the following steps in order to download their respective scorecards for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of TSTET at tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'TSTET Results 2022', located on the homepage of the website.
- You will end up on a new login page. Fill in your login credentials such as hall ticket number and date of birth.
- The TSTET 2022 scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned on the scorecard thoroughly and download it on your device.
- Obtain its printout for future references.
Direct link to download the scorecard has been shared below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download TSTET 2022 scorecard here
TSTET Results 2022: Cut-off Percentage
The candidates who had written the exam can check the category-wise cut-off percentage described herewith.
Link to official website: tstet.cgg.gov.in
- For general category candidates: 60% and above
- For Backward category candidates: 50% and above
- SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates: 40% and above
Related Articles on Results