RSMSSB Fireman and Assistant Fire Officer Result 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
RSMSSB Fireman Result 2022:
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) on Monday, April 18 has declared the RSMSSB Fireman and Assistant Fire Officer result 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can proceed to check their respective scores on the official website of RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Alongside this, the board has also released the list of the candidates who stand eligible for appearing in the Physical and practical test. Notably, the date for the conduct of the Physical and practical exam shall be announced later on the official website. However, candidates must note that the list released for Physical and practical tests is purely provisional in nature.
About RSMSSB Fireman and Assistant Fire Officer exam:
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board had successfully conducted the exam to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Fire Officer and Fireman on January 29, 2022. A total of 629 posts are to be filled through this recruitment drive.
RSMSSB Fireman and Assistant Fire Officer Result 2022: Steps to check
Candidates who had attempted the exam can follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to check their respective results.
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board at rsmssb.gov.in.
- Under the 'Latest News' section located on the homepage, click on the links for list of selected candidates for Physical and practical tests for Fireman or Assistant Fire Officer.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the list on your device and check for your name in the list.
- Print a copy, if the need may be.
Related Articles on Results