NEET UG Result 2022 Out, Check Category-wise Cut-off Scores Here
NEET UG Result 2022 Out: Know Cut off Scores here - PC : My Result Plus
NEET UG Result 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA), the official body responsible for administering the NEET UG 2022 exam, has released the results, awaited by a total of 18 lakh candidates. Those candidates who had appeared in the exams can proceed to check their respective scores on the official website of NEET at

NEET UG Result 2022: Category-wise Cut-off Scores
Alongside results, the NTA has also released the category-wise cut-off marks for the candidates who had attempted the national level medical entrance examination. The minimum scores required by the candidates of all the categories have been mentioned below.


NEET 2022 cut-off

NEET 2022 cut-off marks


50th percentile



40th percentile



45th percentile



40th percentile


NEET UG Result 2022: State Which Performed The Best
Most of the candidates who qualified in the NEET UG 2022 exam were from the Bihar state. The state boasts of as many as 55,709 candidates, who cleared the exam successfully. This was followed by Assam, which delivered a total of 41,901 NEET-qualified candidates.
NEET UG Result 2022: What's Next?
Now, after the declaration of results for NEET UG 2022 exam, the candidates who have been declared qualified in the nation's largest medical entrance examination will be able to participate in the counselling round. The counselling rounds will be led by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The MCC will hold the counselling rounds for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats, while the admission on the remaining 85% state quota seats will be held by the counselling authorities of the states itself.
NEET UG Result 2022: Steps to Download Scorecards
Candidates will be required to adhere to the detailed guide mentioned below in order to download the scorecards for the exam.
  1. Visit the official website of NEET at
  2. Click on the relevant link to check the scores for the exam.
  3. You will be redirected to a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials.
  4. Hit the 'Submit' button. The scorecard for the exam will be displayed on the screen.
  5. Check the scorecard details meticulously and download it on your device.
  6. Obtain its hard copy for future references.
Direct link to download the scorecard for the exam has been provided below.
Download NEET UG 2022 scorecard here
Link to official website: