jammu university result
- PC : Midday
Jammu University has declared the result of BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA/ BA English (Hons)/ B.Com. (Hons) courses (3rd, 4th, 6th Semester ) .
The varsity has released results online. Candidates can check their scores on the varsity's official website.
Simple steps to check scores as follows:
How to check Jammu University UG Result 2018?
The simple steps to check Jammu University UG Result 2018 as follows:
Step 1: Visit www.coeju.com.
Step 2: Go to the result section.
Step 3: Click on the Result of BE 4th Semester (Regular) Examination held in May/June 2018 link
Step 4: The user will be directed to a new window.
Step 5: Click on the Download option.
Step 6: A PDF file mentioning the list of successful candidates will pop up on the computer screen.
Note: The entire team of My Result Plus best wishes all the students best of luck for their results.
FAQ's / Information
FUNCTIONING OF THE EVALUATION PROFESSIONAL SECTION
1. Receipt of parcels containing answer-scripts from the examination centres.
2. Hand over to the code officer the parcels so received after appointment of Code Officer.
3. Receipt of parcels from the Code Officer.
4. Receipt of panel from the Confidential Section.
5. Sending the parcels containing answer-scripts to the evaluators in case of home delivery and in the evaluation centre in case of table evaluation.
6. To appoint the inspector for checking the internal assessment record of the institutions.
7. To appoint the practical examiners.
8. To receipts of awards rolls and answer-scripts from the evaluators after the evaluation.
9. To receipt of internal assessment/practical/viva-voce as the case may be.
10. To receipt the list of candidate from the examination section and get it pasted on the result registers.
11. To compile the awards and sending same to the tabulators.
12. To collate the result after received from the tabulators.
13. To type the result and compare with two sets of result registers.
14. To notify the result.
15. To supply the answer-scripts for the Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking.
16. To make the entries of Re-Evaluation result in the result registers.
17. To get rechecking of the answer-scripts.
18. To communicate the result after re-checking.
Related Articles on Results Alert