JAC Class 12 Result 2022 Out for Commerce, Arts Stream
- PC : My Result Plus
JAC 12th Result 2022: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has declared the JAC 12th result 2022 for intermediate students belonging to the arts and commerce stream, today on June 30, 2022. The results were released at 2:30 pm today in a Press conference, in which the state education minister Jagarnath Mahto was in attendance. Students can proceed to download their respective scorecards from the official website of JAC at jacresults.com.
JAC 12th Result 2022: Passing Criteria
In order to be declared qualified in JAC Class 12 state board exams, the students will be required to secure a minimum of 33 percent marks in individual subjects. The ones who fail to score the same will either have to appear in the compartment exams, or will have to repeat the grade.
JAC 12th Result 2022: Details to Check For on Scorecard
Intermediate students must check the following details printed on the scorecard after downloading it on their device.
JAC 12th Result 2022: Steps to Check Scores
- Name of the student
- Parents' name
- Name of the board
- Student's school's name
- Subjects the student appeared for
- Marks obtained in individual subjects
- Grades obtained
- Division secured
- Total marks obtained
- Qualifying status (Pass/Fail)
Students of Class 12 must refer to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to download their respective scorecards for the exam.
Link to official website
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council at jacresults.com
- Click on the relevant link to check the Intermediate result 2022.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials like roll number and roll code in the blank space.
- Submit the details. The JAC Class 12 scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check the details listed on the scorecard and download it on your device.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.
Related Articles on Results