ISC Semester 2 Result 2022: Previous years' toppers list
- PC : My Result Plus
ISC Semester 2 Result 2022:
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is expected to release the scores of ISC Semester 2 exams 2022 today on July 24. Post result declaration, the scorecards of the intermediate students of the board will be available to view and download at cisce.org, the official website of the board.
The students of the board have been performing splendidly from the past few years. It is noteworthy that the pass percentage of ISC students has been recorded above 95 percent for a long time, which leads to the speculation that this year is going to witness spectacular pass figures too. The names of students who have bagged the top ranks in the previous 5 years have been mentioned below.
ISC Result 2022: Previous Years' Toppers List
Toppers in 2021 and 2020:
The CISCE board has not issued any merit list/Toppers list in the past two years, i.e. 2021 and 2020, as the exams were nixed, in light of Covid-19 pandemic. Due to this, the students' performance had to be evaluated on the basis of various other parameters.
However, prior to 2020, the board has released the toppers list, which has been provided below.
Toppers in 2019:
Toppers in 2018:
- Devang Kumar Aggarwal emerged as the National Topper, with a perfect 100% in the ISC exams. However, he shared the rank with another student named Vibha Swaminathan.
Toppers in 2017:
- Seven students captured the first spot in 2018, namely, Abhijanan Chakraborty, Radhika Chandra, Saman Waheed, Sakshi Pradunan, Lipika Agarwal, Koushiki Dasgupta Chaudhary and Tansa Kartik Shah.
ISC Result 2022: Ways to Check Scores
- Ananya Maity seized the first place with 99.5 percent marks.
Students of Class 12 can check their respective scores through any of the following channels.
ISC Result 2022: Steps To Check On Official Website
- On official website
- Via SMS
- On Digilocker app
Intermediate students must abide by the stepwise procedure described below in order to download their respective scorecards for the exam.
ISC Result 2022: Procedure to Check Over SMS
- Go to the official website of the board at cisce.org.
- Click on the relevant link to check ISC Semester 2 results 2022.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Fill in your valid login credentials in the required fields, such as UID, Index number/Roll number and captcha code.
- Hit the 'Submit' button. The Semester 2 scorecard for Class 12 will appear on the device screen.
- Take note of important details listed on the scorecard at length and download it on your device.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.
Students must take note of the simple steps mentioned below to check their respective scores through SMS.
ISC Result 2022: Guide to Check Scores Through Digilocker
- Open the 'Messages' application on your device.
- Proceed to compose a new message.
- Type ISCUnique ID.
- Send the above typed message to 9248082883.
- You will receive your scores on your registered mobile number.
- Preserve the message for future references.
The Class 12 students must adhere to the detailed instructions provided below to check their respective scores on Digilocker.
Link to official website: cisce.org
- Either download the Digilocker application on your mobile phone or visit its official website: digilocker.gov.in.
- Sign up on the website/app using basic details such as name, aadhaar number, phone number and other details.
- Verify the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Sign in through the generated credentials and proceed to check ISC results, available under the education tab.
- A login page will appear on the screen. Fill in the valid credentials and submit the details.
- The scores will be displayed on the screen. Check carefully and download the scorecard for further need.
Related Articles on Results