ICAI CA Inter, Final Results 2024: Possible Delay Expected
ICAI CA Inter, Final results 2024 - PC : Freepik
ICAI CA Inter, Final results 2024 update: Confusion prevails over the ICAI CA Inter, Final results 2024 release date. It should be mentioned that the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has not yet announced the official release date for the CA Intermediate and Final May 2024 exam results.

According to post on X (formerly Twitter) from the central council member (CCM) of ICAI Dhiraj Khandelwal, students can expect the results to be out between July 5 and 10, 2024. 
“There may be some slight change in the result date and may be delayed by 1 or 2 days from 5th July, hence it could be between 5th July to 10th July. Let’s wait for final notification of ICAI,” he posted on his official X handle.

Once officially declared, candidates will be able to access the CA Inter and Final results 2024 by visiting the official website (icai.org). 
Khandelwal had earlier posted on X that the CA Inter and Final results may be expected in the first week of July. He pointed out, "We have council meeting on 2nd and 3rd July so possibly 5th July may be the date for Result. For more precise date please wait for ICAI notification."
While the ICAI conducted the CA Final May 2024 exams for group 1 on May 2, 4, 6, and on May 8, 10, 12 for group 2, the CA Inter exams for May 2024 were held place from May 3 to 13, covering both group 1 and group 2.
ICAI CA 2024: Passing criteria
While the CA Intermediate exam carries a total of 6 papers each weighted 100 marks, the Institute stated that each of the papers will include objective-type questions accounting for 30% of the total weightage. However, the remaining 70% of the paper will follow the current pattern of assessment.
To qualify the exam, candidates must pass both groups simultaneously by securing a minimum of 40% in each paper in one sitting, and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all papers within each group to qualify for passing.