HBSE 12th Result 2022 Declared: Check Grading System
- PC : My Result Plus
HBSE 12th Result 2022:
The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has released the HBSE 12th result 2022 today on June 15 at 3 pm. The Class 12 results have been released for students of all streams; Science, Commerce and Arts. The results were announced in a Press conference chaired by the board officials. Intermediate students who had appeared in the state board exams can log on to the official website of BSEH at bseh.org.in to check their respective scores.
HBSE 12th Result 2022: Scores Available on These Sites
Now, after the declaration of results for Class 12 students of Haryana board, the intermediate students can access their scorecards on any of the websites mentioned below.
To view and download the scorecard, the students must know their Class 12 roll number.
HBSE 12th Result 2022: Details Mentioned on the Scorecard
After downloading the scorecards, the students must carefully check the accuracy of the following details.
HBSE 12th Result 2022: Steps to Download Scorecards
- His/her name
- Registration number for the exam
- Exam roll number
- Stream of the student
- District that the student belongs to
- Grades obtained
- Marks secured
- Qualifying status (Pass/Fail)
The students are required to take note of the simple steps mentioned below in order to download their respective scorecards.
HBSE 12th Result 2022: Grading System
- Visit the official website of BSEH at bseh.org.in.
- Click on the link to check the result for Class 12.
- You will land on a new login page. Enter your login credentials such as roll number, followed by captcha code.
- Hit the 'Find Result' button. The scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check all the aforementioned details thoroughly and download the scorecard on your device.
- Print its copy for future references.
The grading system issued by the board has been shared below.
Link to official website: bseh.org.in
||Grade Value Point
|90% to 100%
|80% to 89%
|70% to 79%
|60% to 69%
|50% to 59%
|40% to 49%
|30% to 39%
|20% to 29%
Related Articles on Results